This year's Annual Conference is approaching fast! Register today!
Use promo code BookSavings at checkout for 5% off all publications.
Meet Liam Duffield – Versaton Australia's IT Team Leader by day, adventurer by night.
Take your association with you on the go using our mobile-friendly website.
October 2020 Theme
-Ready or not?
September 2020 Theme
- Back to school transition 2020
June Theme: Kids’ Stress
- How to help kids manage stress
May Theme: Parent Stress
- Ten Stressbusters for Working Parents
April Theme: What is quality time really?
- How to create quality time with your kids when there is so little time
March Theme: Attachment/relationships
- Parent Child Attachment
February's Theme: Kids' Stress
- Kids Have Stress Too
January's Theme: Self Care
- Finding Time For Self Care
December's Theme: Working Parent "Guilt"
- Working Parent "Guilt"
November's Theme: When to Seek Professional Help
- When To Seek Professional Help For Your Child's Mental Health
October's Theme: Sleep
- Helping Children Get More Rest
Seen on as: A Psychologist's Guide To Getting You And Your Kids To Sleep
September's Theme: Resiliency
- Helping Your Children Develop Resiliency
August's Theme: Transitions
- Managing Transitions
Seen on as: How To Get A Screaming And Crying Child Out The Door In The Morning
July's Theme: Sleep
- 7 Ways for Parents to Get More Rest
June's Theme: Time Management
- The Working Parent Time Crunch: How you think about time is as important as how you manage it
Seen on as: How You Think About Time May Be Why You Feel Like You Don’t Have Enough
An engaging three-day event you won't want to miss.