Stress Lessons is a resource designed for educators (and parents!) who want to help youth develop resilience. Full of psychologically-sound strategies and tools, this resource will help teens develop resilience and positive coping skills. With components for teachers, counselors, administrators, parents and caregivers, it provides a comprehensive approach that will help young people:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of stress
- Understand what stress “feels” like
- Identify stressors and their impact
- See the upside of stress
- Develop/implement coping and problem-solving strategies
- Foster an increased sense of well-being
3 One-hour training sessions
1 electronic resource guide (valued at $25) Choose one of Grades 7-9 or Grades 9-12
1 certificate of completion
Please click here for more information on Stress Lessons.
Please click here for more information on Kids Have Stress Too! Digital Training.
For any other inquiries contact us.