This research-based program is built on an experiential learning approach. Its aim is to help educators (and parents!) create teachable moments to introduce stress management strategies and build emotional resiliency.
This training program features:
- A guide with an overview of the program (you choose either Grades 1-3 or Grades 4-6);
- A list of supplies or materials needed;
- Step-by-step lesson plans;
- Tips, facts or suggestions on how to extend or modify the activity;
- Links to where to find more information relevant to teachers, caregivers and others working with children.
Cost: $75 Includes:
- 3 One-hour training sessions
- 1 electronic resource guide (valued at $25) Choose one of Grades 1-3 or Grades 4-6
- 1 certificate of completion
Please click here for more information on Kids Have Stress Too!.
Please click here for more information on Stress Lessons Digital Training.
For any other inquiries contact us.