Did you know?
- Stress can affect children’s physical, emotional, social and intellectual well-being
- Children experience everyday stress in a different way than adults
- Extreme stress can have a negative effect on brain development in very young children
By participating in this workshop, participants will:
- Learn how to recognize stress in children
- Identify how you can help children learn to manage stress
This workshop is for individuals who work with children aged 2 1/2 to 6 years in early learning environments and/or those who support parents and want to facilitate one time presentations or a series of workshops. Participants will leave the workshop with the resources and strategies so they can support children and parents in reducing and managing their stress.
COST: NO COST - This workshop has been generously funded by Loyalty One
(Includes lunch, Facilitator Manual and sample materials)
ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED, FIRST SPOTS WILL GO TO THOSE IN THE MISSISSAUGA/PEEL REGION
To register please email email@example.com
If you have difficulties registering, please call Briana 416 644-4944 ex. 202
Registration deadline: February 8th, 2019 or until capacity reached. Please register early.
Kids Have Stress Too!Ó is a program of The Psychology Foundation of Canada. www.psychologyfoundation.org