Did you know?
- Stress can affect children’s physical, emotional, social and intellectual well-being
- Children experience everyday stress in a different way than adults
- Extreme stress can have a negative effect on brain development in very young children
By participating in this workshop, participants will:
- Learn how to recognize stress in children
- Identify how you can help children learn to manage stress
Participants will leave the workshop with the resources and strategies, so they can support children and parents in reducing and managing their stress.
Cost: $ 220 (Includes refreshments and lunch)
To register please contact : Katherine Ihl : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 416 644 4944
Registration deadline: Wednesday October 24, 2018 – LIMITED ENROLLMENT