Did you know?
• Stress can affect children’s physical, emotional,social and intellectual well-being
• Children experience everyday stress in a different way than adults
• Extreme stress can have a negative effect on brain development in very young children
By participating in this workshop, participants will:
• Learn how to recognize stress in children
• Identify how you can help children learn to manage stress
Preschool, Kindergarten and Parent Workshop Details:
This workshop is for individuals who work with children aged 2 1/2 to 6 years in early learning environments and/or those who support parents and want to facilitate one-time presentations or a series of workshops.
Participants will leave the workshop with the resources and strategies, so they can support children and parents in reducing and managing their stress.
Location: 4773 Yonge Street, Suite 4D, Toronto, Ont., M2N 0G2
Date & Time: Friday April 5, 2019 at 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Cost: $220.00 (includes refreshments and lunch)
To register, please contact: Briana Leal
Registration deadline: Tuesday March 26, 2019 – LIMITED ENROLLMENT